In this section
Wednesday, 12 June 2013 13:35
The conference will take place 2-6 September 2013 in Lisbon, Portugal at the Instituto Superior Técnico.
- Conference website: http://ipres2013.ist.utl.pt/index.html
- Draft program: http://ipres2013.ist.utl.pt/prg_overview.html
Friday, 17 May 2013 14:33
15 – 19 July 2013
Co-sponsored event (all welcome, registration essential)
Videos from theTraining Day on Digital Preservation of Business Processes that took place on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 are now available on YouTube:
This course is relevant if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions:
- Are you integrating your digital preservation activities with business continuity and enterprise risk management approaches?
- Do you need to preserve more than data?
- Do you hold preserved information about computing environments, dependencies, policies, even process descriptions that are needed to understand your repository contents?
Remember to set the videos to HD for better readability!
- Introduction to Process Preservation
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- BCM Demo
- Infrastructure, Architecture and Storage
- Legal Aspect of Digital Preservation
Read the TIMBUS Newsletter V1 I1 (1.77 MB)
Inside this issue:
- Welcome to the First Newsletter
- The TIMBUS Approach to Business Process Preservation
- Use Case: Civil Engineering Infrastructures
- TIMBUS at iPres 2012
- Introducing TIMBUS Partners: SQS
- TIMBUS at the International Legal Informatics Symposium
- Training Day: Resilient Business Processes
- TIMBUS Topics at DPC Briefing Days
Register to receive future newsletters by email
Slides for the first TIMBUS Training Day on Digital Preservation of Business Processes (16 October 2012, Dublin, Ireland) are now available online.
Video recordings of the event are to follow soon!
12 Jun 2013 | 13:35pm
17 May 2013 | 14:33pm
11 Jan 2013 | 16:09pm
19 Dec 2012 | 15:18pm
5 Nov 2012 | 11:42am