In this section
Videos from theTraining Day on Digital Preservation of Business Processes that took place on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 are now available on YouTube:
This course is relevant if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions:
- Are you integrating your digital preservation activities with business continuity and enterprise risk management approaches?
- Do you need to preserve more than data?
- Do you hold preserved information about computing environments, dependencies, policies, even process descriptions that are needed to understand your repository contents?
Remember to set the videos to HD for better readability!
- Introduction to Process Preservation
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- BCM Demo
- Infrastructure, Architecture and Storage
- Legal Aspect of Digital Preservation